An attorney’s ability to work and earn an income is most likely his or her most valuable financial resource. With a 25% chance of becoming disabled before retirement1, Disability Insurance is a vitally important way for attorneys to replace a portion of their income if he or she can’t work for several months or more due to a disability. So why do so many attorneys not have Disability Insurance?
Open enrollment ends February 15, 2015 and we have extended our business hours to better serve you.
Benefit counselors will be available on Saturday, February 14th until 3:00 p.m. EST.
Call us at 800.282.8626.
New Member Benefits Banners have arrived just in time for summer annual convention season.
Come see us at our booth at:
- State Bar of Georgia – June 5-8, Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Amelia Island, FL
- FICPA Mega Conference – June 11-14, Disney Contemporary Resort, Orlando, FL
- The Florida Bar – June 25-28 – Gaylord Palms Resort, Orlando, FL
- State Bar of Texas – June 26-27, Hilton, Austin, TX
- Georgia Association of Convenience Stores – June 29-July 1, Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, FL
- Florida Medical Association Annual Meeting – July 24-27, Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando, FL